The Shirubasunekukatto Handmade Katana Extra Sharp Double Bo-Hi Spring Steel
1) Order Processing Time: 1-3 Business DaysFor handmade items, we will need 1-3 business days to complete the order. High performance swords, or complex design swords might require extra process time, which we will make clear on the product page.
* Custom Order may take 15-30 days, shipping time should be confirmed prior to order.
2) Shipping time: 5-12 Business Days (USA & Canada)
7-15 Business Days (Rest of the world)
Most orders were delivered within, or even earlier than the timeframe above. We used UPS express for most of our orders to provide a better shopping experience.
30 Days Hassle Free ReturnIf for some reasons you are not 100% happy with the purchase, or if the item is defective, you may request for return / refund / replacement within 30 calendar days after your tracking number has been marked as "delivered"
Received defective / wrong item
If the items is confirmed defect due to manufacturing problems / send by mistake, We will cover all expenses included product fee and shipping fees, otherwise, the buyer should be responsible for two shipping fees. We may charge you extra $30 as processing and custom clearance fee, and we are not responsible for the return shipping fee.
If you need to cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order. If we processed and shipped your order within 24 hours and we are not able to cancel your order. If you contact us after it's been shipped, we are not able to recall the order. If we did not process your order, we are able to cancel it per your request.
Product Name: The Shirubasunekukatto
Overall Length: 41” /103 cm
Blade Length: 28” /72 cm
Blade Material: Spring steel double bohi extra sharp
Blade Thickness:0.273" /0.7 cm
Blade Hardness:53 HRC
Blade Grind: Convex
Weight (katana Only): 42 oz /1.2 kg
Weight (With Sheath): 53 oz /1.5 kg
Sheath Material: Paint & Wood
1- Sharp,Sturdy and fully functional Katana, great for actual practicing or collection
2- Full tang, made of hand-forged Spring steel.using traditional heat treatment method to increase the hardness of the edge
3- Standard length, perfect balance, comfortable grip,
4- Beautifully crafted, included all traditional katana elements. The blade is hand polished using ancient method.
* This is not a toy! Make sure you are using with care.
* Clean and oil it after each usage.
* Stand is for display only, it's not included. Stand is for sale separately